Friday, April 12, 2013

Criminal Ramesh Bhardwaj on loose.


Read my story in English on Ramesh Bhardwaj by clicking here 
Read my story in Hindi Here


Rest can continue reading. 

If he owns a car-it is through ill gotten gains
If he owns a house- it is through ill gotten gains
if he eats-it is through ill gotten gains.
if a dangerous person like him flourishes in his career-it is through ill gotten gains 

STOP GIVING HIM MONEY IN THE ANTICIPATION OF A SUCCESSFUL TREATMENT. You are fooling yourself if  you expect that an illiterate doctor will treat you.  He has no license to practice.  He is not a World famous practitioner as he claims to be. He is a cheat and a pervert. And this is why, thanks to his Ku-Karma, at his age of 50, his carefully built reputation is now being swept away into dirty sewage where it belongs.

I visit this blog once in 6 months and I am very pleasantly surprised at the comments the posts have received.  Also, some people are furthering my agenda on complaint forums by promoting this blog. Thank you, Margaret, Jane and others on pub14 website. I don't know who you are but we are all tied with each other by the thread of humanity and it is our duty to expose rapists, perverts and scammers who masquerade as doctors, in this case, Ramesh Bhardwaj. 

To Rajat who sent me his heart wrenching story, I am extremely sorry for not making the blog earlier so at least your sister could have lived longer. Par der aaye, durust aaye. It might be a little solace to your sister that this criminal is being exposed. It is only in a country like India, where dangerous criminals like him flourish and fool people in dire straits.  R.I.P. If you want to send me your comments or messages privately, my email id is sxj5966@gmail.com


Others who sent their words of appreciation, thank you :) He will be soon behind the bars.

As a reminder, a characteristic trait of this genius doctor is his extremely poor English. Call +91-9811127065 now to verify. 

I maintain it, I challenge Ramesh Bhardwaj that this blog can be deleted if he is able to provide  a  proof of successful treatment of any complex disease  with the proof that he performed the treatment on the patient. It shouldn't be too hard for this 'globally renowned Doctor couple'

Of course one can't walk away from the fact that he is  lecherous and casts lustful eyes on female patients, but lets deal with his ability to treat people for now :)



Adios.


5 comments:

  1. I have gone through your blog. The information you have given are really informative.

    Homeopathy Clinic in Mohali

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no need to advertise on this page. This page is about this sex maniac, apology of a human being named Ramesh Bhardwaj. Homeopathy is a shady science anyways and its high time its practitioners are barred from playing with people who have serious conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. You'll have my back. You are saving so many lives.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guy is a fraud. I went to him despite reading this blog (which i do regret now) and had my money wasted. Don't go for the treatment of bell's palsy (facial paralysis) at least. I took his medicines for 8 months and not even one percent improvement happened. He told me that I'll recover within 10-12 months. Don't go guys he is a a complete fraud with no knowledge of his profession.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is chootiye doctor ne bahto ko thaga aur paise loote hai. I know him and his whole family. please dont go to him. you will regret it.

    ReplyDelete