Thursday, October 13, 2011

RAMESH BHARDWAJ HOMEOPATHY SCAM

****WARNING: ADULT CONTENT***

An encounter with this man, Ramesh Bhardwaj,  a Homeopathic doctor from Noida , U.P. about 4 years ago in  2007 made me vow that I will do my best in wrecking havoc in this man's life and ruin this fraudsters' career. I did not have many resources at that time but did my best to reprimand him with the assistance of those around me. But the sense of humiliation I felt from that experience will always linger in my memories. Recently, I had an urge to Google his name (a name I will never forget) and stumbled upon his website http://www.homoeopathic-world.com/ where he proclaims that he is a globally renowned doctor and has cured over 600,000 patients from all over the world. This fraud's website goes on to say that  the 'famed practitioner' has 2 clinics and has treated eminent celebrities, scientists, ministers and even medical practitioners!




"Dr." Ramesh Bharadwaj-A scam artist, fraud and a pervert!

One look at the website and  you are likely to be impressed with him given his fanciful claims of being a celebrated homeopathic professional. Like I said above, I am here to break all the myths and clarify all questions and doubts regarding this doctor. My agenda is simple. I want everyone to be aware of Ramesh Bhardwaj and his likes and understand the fact that these people not only dupe and cheat people around them but also are sick perverts and hence women in particular must refrain from going to his clinics. People like Ramesh Bharadwaj being shame to humanity. Thankfully, today I have the power of internet where I can anonymously raise voice against this imposter without exploiting my privilege.


My house is about a few blocks away from this man's residence in Sector 93.   My parents always lived abroad and I was in my final year of engineering. A little naive, but very independent and a confident girl. I lived alone but in a respectful manner and my neighbors adored me for how I conducted myself.  I was looking for a cure to a little skin condition I had developed during a summer of 2007 (later I figured out that it was a mere sunburn).  I was doing some groceries nearby and saw his board on his house's balcony which stated "Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj, Homeopathy" It also claimed to help people with some height issues, skin issues, hair fall etc. I went to him the very next afternoon. I was greeted by his nephew and he asked me to wait in the living room. He had a beautifully decorated living room which he had made in to a clinic. I also noticed a couple of pet rabbits in his house.


Ramesh came after a while  and after some inspection and talking,  he asked me to follow him into the room. Inside the room, he began inspecting me and somehow told me that it was linked to my ailment in the stomach. He pulled my tshirt up to my breast and began massaging my stomach. I did not have an inkling of what was going on inside his mind and I thought it could definitely be related to my ailment in the stomach. He also inspected my bare breast. After a while he asked me to leave from the room and go to the main room. I heard the flush's sound from the bathroom which was inside the very room I was lying in. I tried not to think anything negative. There was no sign of any female.




He gave a tiny bottle with tiny amount of liquid to rub on my burn  (which he claimed was psoriasis). He charged me a 1000 bucks. I had faith in his claims on the board and though as a student, you have to think twice before giving away such a huge amount to anyone, I gave him. He asked me to return the following weekend. When I got up the next earning, my body was mildly hurting because of too much pressure applied to my muscles. I was a very learn girl then. But I continued his medicine especially because I had given 1000 bucks to this man and I also intended to meet him during the weekend.

I went to his house again and  I was inspected in a similar manner except that now his hands were wandering around my labia minora and majora.  Though my body muscles hurt during his inspection, I did not say anything. He checked the burn and said "thoda improve to hora hai". I wondered how? I had not seen any improvement. He again charged me a ludicrous amount (I do not remember how much). I went back with an equally tiny bottle.

I thought of stopping going to him when the muscle pain was a bit too much. I wanted to tell this to my relative (A distant uncle but only a few years older) who was also my confidant as I did not want to bother my parents with this.  I forgot about the incident and the next Sunday, I got a call from this man inviting me to his house. Very aware of his intentions, I went to him, this time to slap him and give him a piece of my mind! It was my neighborhood and I was not scared.  As I walked into his house, I immediately realized, I made a mistake as it was a very quiet afternoon and no one was to be found even in the apartments below and above his, not even his nephew. I got a little scared.

He ordered me to come in to the room "chal ander chal" I refused and said politely "Nahi sir, aap galat samajh rahe ho". He said "Chal na" and I was just shocked with all these utterances of his and felt that he would pounce on me anytime. I was trying hard to be diplomatic despite fuming inside and said "Sir mere paas paise nahi hai continue karne ke, agar koi pending amount hai to baad mein de dungi"
He said "Tu ander kyo nahi chal rahi, mujhse dosti kyo nahi karti?" After somehow convincing him, I fled and how!!  An incident of this sort happened to me for the first time in my entire life. I was filled with disgusting thoughts in my head "What if he had raped me?" "What if he had anesthetize me with his medicines and sold me away?" "To how many girls (or boys) might he be doing that to?"
I realized that I had been cheated majorly and it was the biggest mistake of my life and tried hard to forget it.

 On my my relative's return from Hyderabad, during a casual chat, I told him a little about this man's deeds. Though I did not go too much in detail, he understood to a large a extent what probably had happened. He vowed to take revenge for me!

I went to this doctor's house again, this time accompanied by my relative. His nephew opened the door and Ramesh arrived soon after. My relative (let's call him Sandy), asked him for what he was prescribing medicines. Ramesh answered hesitantly and a bit nervously. He was then bombarded by questions from Sandy and was also asked if he had asked me to do "dosti". Ramesh said "yes but it was very casual". Sandy got up and caught his collar (I do not appreciate that move of his) and shouted "Aur kya kiya hai tumne iske sath, itni choti ladki ke sath aise karte hai". The nephew rushed out of his room and started hitting Sandy from behind. Doctor too joined him and shouted swear words at me "behen ki lodi", I was in a state of shock and guilt for putting Sandy in trouble. I caught Sandy by his shirt and freed him and took him out.


I immediately rushed to my neighbor who probably had contacts with the RWA of the society. She was shocked to see me in that state and immediately gave me their address. We rushed to their house and narrated the incident to the man. He was very kind and asked his son to call the police. His son also informed us that it was illegal to run any business within a residential area.  As far as I remember the nearest police chowki was in NEPZ Phase-2 area. The police immediately arrived at my home, took my statements and left. I then got a call from a RWA chief that he was sending a car to my place and asked me to come to the police station. I went there. In the car, RWA chief's son told me that he had given a different version of the story. The doctor had said that I offered to sleep  with him because I did not have enough money to pay for his medicines. I reached police station and waited for the senior official to get free. He was chatting away with the RWA chief. He called for me after 30 minutes and listened to my story and also of the doctor's. He did not seem to be in any kind of dilemma. He said to the doctor immediately "Aap jhooth bol rahe ho doctor saab, jahan aapka gaon hai (somewhere in UP), wahan ke logo ko main ache se janta hu, yeh ladki jhooth nahi bol rahi". He said  "Is doctor ne aap pe hath uthaya hai, aap bhi utha lo" They then forced him and his nephew to join hands and beg for pardon. I left the office. I was told by the RWA chief that the doctor was fined heavily for his deeds. I was 20 at that time. Though I got him on his knees to beg for mercy, I did not feel satisfied. As you can clearly notice, I remember every minute detail of that incident and I am here to warn everyone that this can happen to any one at anytime.

Please do not ever go to any kind of treatment to him and if you are taking any treatment, please you stop immediately. Spread this message as there are many, many more like him who under the pretext of treatment molest young girls. He is nothing but a small time crook and a mentally sick U.P. ka bhaiiyaa. For the people who might judge me as a 'slut' for going naively to this doctor, I am now a software professional in Texas who somehow got duped by this S.O.B. and I am only helping you out and this can happen to your daughter too if you do not take care.
I welcome any comments regarding this doctor as it might help someone looking for answers regarding this Son of a Bitch. I want to make sure his business stops!!!!










16 comments:

  1. Hello
    Sister
    Thanks for your detailed report on this idiotic doctor. Atleas you had the guts to come out in open and expose this idiot doctor.Many girls would have been victim of this doctor and would have kept quiet.Pls see whether he is running his clinic in a residential area. If yes ,pls complain..do not forget it..other girls like you must be in danger..just try to see what must be going in his clinic..ur example is before anyone...confide in a confident person and take action if he is running clinic in a residential clinic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Madam,

    My name is Rajat and I live in Dilshad Garden area of Delhi, Currently I am posted in Texas for few months. I want to share my experience with this fraudster.

    My sister was diagnosed with SLE (Its an autoimmune disorder which has no complete cure) in 2005. I took her to treatment in AIIMS for first 3 years and took medicines from Ramdev - Patanjali also. Ramdev medicines improved the condition a lot and extended her life but when i personally went to patanjali haridwar they clearly told that medicines wont help much now as its not completely curable. AIIMS also told the same that she will stay on steroids . Patanjali medicine were maximum 1500 INR, it was cheap considering the complexity of the disease.

    Then on net I saw the ad of Dr. Ramesh Bharadwaj of claims of curing SLE. Still he has numerous ads floating on the net claiming to cure SLE.I saw a ray of hope and took my sister to him. He said that there is no need to worry and he will eliminate the disease from root as homoeopathy does so. I was very happy and I on every fortnight took my sister on my Bike to Noida (Parsvanath Mall)where his clinic is located. He charged INR 8000 ~ INR 12000 for the medicines. I just started earning properly at that time, i.e. 2008. It was little heavy on me but I didnt think anything as it was my sisters life for which even if my whole salary was gone, i would not feel any remorse.Infact I saw a Ramesh Bharadwaj as a God's blessing on our Family.

    The result was -The medicines he gave to my sister deteriorated the condition and my sister died after 6 months. It became more aggravated as we too much relied on his medicines and stopped patanjali medicines, however steroids were still on.

    Yes i know that there is no known cure for SLE in any branch of medicine and I in the garb of emotions became too optimistic that my sister will be completely cured. But what about this man who took 60,000 rupees from me for product worth 200 !! Also its a sin to give false hope to patients relatives. Hes such an evil. Money Hungry, Lustful, Liar.

    His claims were fake and he expoited our emotions to fish out money.
    He even gave sm1 my no. as a reference as a cured SLE patient !!!!!

    I didnt return to him and got back to my regular life, today in office just searched his name and got your blog. Thankyou for your initiative. I will support you. Expose these bastards so that they dont cheat more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rajat, I wish I could have written this blog in 2008 so your sister could be saved. I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I called him little while ago for disease which i am suffering from last 12 years, I was planning to visit him,Thankfully i saw your blog, you saved my money,time and most importantly another bad experience, Initially I was very doubtful when i talked to him because his english is quite poor yet he proclaims as if he is world renowned doctor.


    Thanks
    Arun

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was about to visit this doctor tomorrow...but now I won't.

    I continued my search on Google and found better doctors.

    So thanks to you and sorry about the pain and agony you went through ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks ma'am. Apko khuda salamat rakhey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hats off to you mam. I also reside in Noida. I went to this person once. I had some daane on my face and hand during my growing years.

    First, he did one time registration of my name on his laptop and charged 1000 for it, gave me a reg. no. and said it is valid for whole life time. Then diagnosed me, said you have warts. I was with my mother, father and sister. We believed. Because earlier I went to Fortis and got checked up by a renowned doc but his med didn't help.

    He gave me two or three bottles for a week and charged 1700. Man you know, first day I took them, but my father was not happy. Then 2nd week, my father was hesitating in buying from him, then 3rd week again. You know it is a lot for a common man to pay every week this much amount.
    My Nana is a self made homeopathic doctor, he has a childhood friend who now died and practised homeopathy. My nana accompanied him at the clinic and when he cured the patients and learnt form him. He told a lot to him.

    You know, he scolded me lot for it and his point was homeopathic medicines even from Dr. Reckeweg will not cost more than 150 then why the hell is he charging this much and even if he is charging this much then why don't he tell the names of the medicines. My nana once visited me, and we both decided to visit this doctor, my nana wanted to test him, we went bought the medicine and came back. He told me about it's fakeness. My father FIRST DAY warned me of his fakeness. My mother too. And I didn't listen to them, I was 15 then. I wish I had brains that time. I wasted my parents hard earned money for 2-3 months. I don't like this doctor, I wanted to do something against him. And yes, he tell you this as the girl wrote above - thora to theek hai, theek ho raha hai and his way of speaking will force you to believe and at the end of the day both of us know that it is not. The day my nana made me realize of his character, I wish I could somehow burst out his truth to the public. Man, he has his clinic at Parsvnath Plaza, Sec-27, Noida, and you need Lacs/Months to pay the rent there.

    I wish your case was published in some local media. This man should go to jail.
    Person above lost her sweet sister. You were about to be raped. "Chal na andar, tu chalti kyun nahi...." hadd hoti hai s*** k**** hai ek no ka. Yeh koi tareeka hai.

    You know, every human has a tendency to judge people by their face first then by their talks and then slowly by their action if they get chance. I was this much mature at that time that when I first met him, I was suspicious of him. Kyunki uska chehra hai hi nahi achhe doctor vala, padha likha samajhdaar. But because I was 15 and wanted to remove those so called warts very very badly, I shut off my mind and fall into the prey. Wish man I had not committed that mistake. You know, I went to kailash 2 or 3 years later, applied a cream for 7 days and it vanished. And when I went to kailash, you should know that they were very few, the time healed them.

    Wish I had power that time to reveal his true identity. Pata hai, in Sec-93, where he resides, flats are costly. How he has all this, because he earned his money by playing with people. He is a bad man and should be cursed.

    Achha I have one more point, I saw in his clinic some measurements of heights of people, he claimed they grew and one day I got a chance to see, and yes there was a girl measuring some 4 feet 8 tall inches who was on a earlier date 4"5', I don't remember the dates but yes I remember the gap, it took her 3 months and yes she was 21 or 23 yrs old. I also encountered a SP in his clinic who has some problem with his skin in leg and got cured. I asked my nana for its explanation, that I don't like this man, he charged me hefty, but I am seeing results, how can this happen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. [continued because limit is 4096 characters]

    And he told me that homeopathic medicines work on a law, that is first you have to believe in them and secondly you have to avoid strong smelling things like perfumes and raw onions and garlic and thirdly the mechanism of their work is if you have a disease and you take a medicine for it, it will cure it from the root but if you don't have a disease and then you are taking a medicine for that disease, then that medicine will induce that specific disease in your body.

    So its fine, if his medicines work for some, like here http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/dr-ramesh-bhardwaj-c429228.html. Its okay. The meds are bound to work. But why he charges so much. And also he doesn't tell you the names of his medicines. (I asked him, he told me the names, wrote them on a paper, but were very very unclear, ki main uske baad kabhi usse pooch nahi paaya, ki matlab poochta hi kya, ki aapne batayi thi ek baar, fir se aur bata do).
    It's a patients right to know what he is ingesting.

    Homeopathic meds are not costly. Any one if ever goes to him (please don't go to him, but you would have gone because you will be reading this months later), be sure to ask him in your first meeting the names of his medicines. If he tells you, then okay but I assure you he will not cause he is a player. And then you have a complete right to disregard him. Nearby is the District Magistrate office, he can't do anything wrong. He don't have guts.

    I wish I get chance, I want to kick him on his face. I do have mixed ideas for him, because for some it works and for some it does not but ultimately he does not have a soft corner in my heart. He is fake. Because if he is not, then he should and must tell the patient the name of the respective medicine, dosage and usage duration. Will cost 1/10th the total amount or even less (below 200/month).

    Hats off to you lady, you atleast tried to pardafash him. Why didn't that police officer dwelled deep into him. His clinic should be closed. And if not for all then the patients of the last year should be duly paid back.

    I want to write a lot yaar. But I can't find a stop and I also can't spend more time in it.

    Thank you. I got a platform to say out my views.
    Thank You miss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. [continued]
    And yes this lady is right in this post and other posts, this man sees women with lustful eyes. I don't wanna explain but yes trust me its true. Chalo let me hint, I traced his eyes when he was dealing with female patient, may be 21 or 22, yes she had a beautiful face, I went there to buy medicine again from him. And pata hai even that girl was experiencing it, but you know when you are a patient, you can't speak because you have hopes with the doctor in-front of you. How bad she would be feeling that time. It had been years to this case, I wish she had stopped visiting him.

    If you are beautiful then never go to him.
    And if you are okay then again don't go to him.
    Because in both the cases innocents are to be cheated.

    Females beware and males take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all your inputs and no I refuse to believe that his medicines work on anyone. If he is able to provide me with details of a single case that he has worked on and cured completely, this blog will be deleted.

    Admin@Ramesh Bhardwaj Homeopathy Fraud.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your blog. I was planning to visit this person to resolve problem of my child. But now I will not visit him. Only one thing which keep on coming on my mind how this scum sleeps at night. Thanks god bless you

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is total fraud. On my complaint he was arrested and kept in lockup.
    Next day he apologized in front of his wife and son.
    Very dangerous for girls and woman. Be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the blog.
    I was planning to take my father in law to his clinic for muscular distrophy which he claims that he can cure .but now I will not.
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please give me contact no. Am same problem

    ReplyDelete